|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- 1 Bed Furnished First Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Private Gated Apartment Scheme
- Modern Tiled Bath with Shower over the Bath
- Open Plan Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Washer and Fridge/Freezer
- Close to M6 South. Sainsburys, Asda and Total Fitness Gym Chain
A Delightful 1 Bed Spacious Furnished First Floor Apartment with Allocated Parking on a Private Gated Apartment Scheme. The Apartments are Located Ideally for M6 South at Marus Bridge Roundabout. Sainsburys, Asda and Total Fitness Gym Chain is just a 1 Minute Drive Away with Ashton in Makerfield Town Centre 3 Minute Drive Away. The Apartment has a Hallway, Modern Tiled Bath with Shower over the Bath, Open Plan Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen with Washer and Fridge/Freezer Included.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees – please contact us for further information or visit our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69771092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27354647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.