|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (355 days ago)|
- Coach house style apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge kitchen
- Kitchen features some integrated appliances
- Large roof terrace
- Both bedrooms are double rooms
- White bathroom suite with shower
- Finished to highest standard throughout
- Available December
On entry to this superbly appointed apartment you find yourself in an entrance hall with stairs leading to the main living accomodation, access to the garage through an internal door and also to a room that would make an ideal utility room.
At the top of the stairs and on the first floor where the main living accomodation can be found you can either turn right to the open plan lounge kitchen or turn left to the bedrooms and bathroom.
The lounge is a good sized with large double doors leading out on the private roof terrace which has been designed to maximize the afternoon and evening sunshine. The open plan kitchen has a range of wall and base level units with appliances to include gas hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The bedrooms are both double rooms with the larger room having a storage cupboard and the smaller room having fitted wardrobes. Both rooms also feature access to the roof terrace as well.
Finally there is a modern white bathroom suite with WC, sink and bath with shower over.
Outside as well as the roof terrace there is a garage and parking space.
The property which is in excellent order has been decorated and fitted out to a very high standard and is finished in neutral colours throughout and has double glazing throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000406529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.