|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Completely refurbished bungalow
- Gas Central Heating
- Large rear lawned garden
- New Kitchen with double oven gas hob
- New Bathroom with power shower
- Lounge with electric effect fire
- Detached garage
- Parking for 3-4 cars
- Viewing highly recommended
- Call today to book a viewing
Modern three bedroom detached bungalow, completely refurbished to a high standard with all new kitchen, bathroom, carpets,gas heating etc... Kitchen with eye level double oven, gas hob. Lounge with electric fire and low level window with views over the front garden and beyond. Bathroom with power shower over bath, heated towel rail and storage unit. Hallway with storage cupboards. Gas central heating. Detached garage. Large level rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Parking for several cars. Close to local schools and amenities. Viewing highly recommenced for this superb property. Pets by negotiation. Call today on 01726 815581to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69774269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000346435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mid Cornwall Letting & Estate Agents , Cornwall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.