|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Driveway and Double Garage
- Four Reception Rooms
- Three Ensuites plus Family Bathroom
- Walking Distance to Train Station
Taylors Lettings are delighted to offer this immaculately presented five double bedroom detached property situated in the much sought after location of Loughton.
The property comprises study, lounge with inglenook fireplace, dining room, kitchen/diner, utility room, WC, five double bedrooms, ensuite and dressing area to master, ensuite to bedroom 2, family bathroom with door to bedroom 3, picturesque large garden, double garage and parking for upto five cars.
Boasting walking distance to Central Milton Keynes Train Station and being set in arguably Milton Keynes' most prestigious location, a viewing is a must.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available from December!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69775394.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ASP_223371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Milton Keynes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.