|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (358 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Balcony With City Views
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Secure Parking Space
- Available Now
- Call To View Now 0207 345 5064
JBE London are pleased to offer this lovely two bedroom apartment located in the luxurious gated development that is George Hudson Tower. Based on the 19th floor and offered furnished, you will benefit from two large double bedrooms, a spacious open plan living room and fitted kitchen, both of which allow for an abundance of natural sunlight through the large floor to ceiling windows, which overlook the beautiful skyline London has to offer. With a large and modern family bathroom, you will also have the advantage of an en suite shower room to one of the bedrooms and 24 Hour Concierge.
Located between Bow E3 and Stratford E15, within easy walking distance to Bow Church DLR, Bow Road tube and Stratford station and Westfield shopping centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 412420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.