|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (323 days ago)|
- Stunning views across the River Thames to Tower Bridge
- Double aspect reception room perfect for entertaining
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Very large master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Air conditioning to reception and bedrooms
- Under floor heating to bathrooms
- Luxurious modern development with concierge
LONG LET. Situated in one of Wapping's most prestigious riverside developments, this luxurious two bedroom flat features exceptional living space with stylish interiors throughout and superb river views from the private balcony.
Cinnabar Wharf is situated in picturesque Wapping, moments from charming St Katharine Docks. A wide range of restaurants, bars and shops are nearby, in addition to a Waitrose supermarket. Local transport includes Wapping, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69776243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.