|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT THIS DECEMBER**
- Individual detached Tudor style
- Easy access to mainline station
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 reception rooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Stunning views
**50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT THIS DECEMBER. Contact branch for T&Cs**
This detached Tudor style property is set in a desirable rural location and yet within 5 minutes drive of a mainline station. It offers spacious accommodation comprising of hallway, downstairs cloakroom, sitting room with a charming inglenook fireplace including integral seating to either side, dining room with an open fire and doors onto the gardens, kitchen/breakfast room with electric oven and halogen hob, integral fridge, dishwasher, and microwave. There is a spacious utility room with multiple cupboards and large work surface as well as space for a washing machine and a large fridge freezer. There are stairs leading down from the main hallway to a games room, gymnasium (no equipment) then further fitness room with sauna and solarium, shower room, wine cellar (storage for approximately 1500 bottles) and a log store/boiler room. The property has oil central heating.
The stairs from the main hallway lead up to the master bedroom which has floor to ceiling, exquisite, mirrored, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with the benefit of duplicate showers (one being electric). There are two further double bedrooms and one single bedroom each of which have wash hand basins. There is also a family bathroom on this floor.
The ground floor of the apartment/self contained annexe comprises of sitting/dining room, bedroom and kitchenette with electric oven and hob, integral fridge and a dishwasher. The first floor is accessed via a spiral staircase and leads to a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
There are large fully maintained extensive gardens with two large ponds, one to the front of the house and the other is just beyond the back terrace. There is also a summer house, spectacular views across the landscape to Burwash church and village and ample parking for approximately seven cars along the sweeping driveway and in the courtyard. In addition there are two double garages, one is for the sole use of the tenant and the other is used by the gardener.
This property is suitable for a professional couple possibly with children and is available now for a long term let only. Pets by strict negotiation (a larger deposit will be necessary if pets are allowed).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69777827.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT9_FREGLYDWIS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freeman Forman Lettings, Heathfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.