|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (218 days ago)|
- Permit parking
- Great views over Preston Park
- Ten minute walk to Preston Park Station
- Additional occasional bedroom/office
- Long term tenancy
- Well presented property
- Fully managed by King & Chasemore lettings
- Spacious lounge
- Gas central heating
- Double bedroom with storage
A most spacious and appealing two bedroom apartment occupying the entire first floor of this Victorian townhouse, offering light and airy accommodation within a most desirable location. Accommodation briefly comprises as follows:
*Communal Entrance Hall - With stairs rising to the first floor where the flat is located.
*Entrance Hall - With storage cupboard, neutral carpets and decor and doors to all rooms.
*Lounge - A lovely spacious, bright and airy room with a large period bay window offering great views over Preston Park, access to kitchen.
*Kitchen - With a good range of fitted eye and base level units with worktops over, sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, freestanding oven.
*Master Bedroom - A good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobe, neutral decor and carpets and offering pleasant elevated views towards Withdean.
*Bathroom - A modern white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment over and wash hand basin, white tiled splashbacks.
*Office/Occasional Second Bedroom - Room for single bed and chest of drawers if required, built in cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Added benefits include gas central heating and sash windows. This flat is extremely close to local shops, bus services, train stations and parks.
Council tax band B.
Parking zone J.
*Sorry No Sharer's*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000200622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.