|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (261 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 302844
Property Reference: 302844.
Available for up to 3 months from December only. Beautiful 2 bedroom flat to let by the river in Clapton, two minutes walk away from the green expanses of Hackney Marshes. There is one large bedroom and one smaller bedroom, both have double beds. The living room is large, with wooden floors and plenty of natural light. The flat comes furnished, with decor in good condition. Kitchen has a washing machine, and the bathroom has both shower and bath. You have your own parking space, and access to a well-kept communal garden out the back. This is like a little piece of the countryside hidden in zone 2, just 20 minutes away from central London.
Living at this flat, you are a 10 minute walk away from Clapton station which takes you straight into Liverpool street, and a short bus ride away from the night life of Dalston or the Cafes and vintage shops of Stoke Newington. Leyton Roundabout is just a 5 minute walk away, which is a hub for buses going all over London.
Please note this let is for up to 3 months only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,516.67 per month (£350.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 302844
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69781220.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30284431102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.