|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2019 (20 days ago)|
- Well presented link detached
- Sought After Location
- Parking for two cars
- Rear garden with gated side access
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Fully alarmed throughout
- Many local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Must be viewed!
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this immaculate three bedroom link detached. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and is ideally located on a quiet court yard setting with two allocated parking spaces directly in front of the property and a garden to the rear. Comprising of entrance hall and guest w/c, spacious lounge with electric fire and kitchen/diner. To the first floor is the master bedroom, second double bedroom, third single room and three piece family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing throughout and is fully alarmed. Within walking distance of local shops, park and only a couple of minutes walk from St Andrews primary school. Excellent commuter links via the A580 East Lancashire Road and M60 Ring Road. Early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 4.83m (15'10") x 3.61m (11'10")
Kitchen/Diner 4.32m (14'2") x 2.54m (8'4")
Master Bedroom 4.27m (14'0") x 2.59m (8'6")
Second Bedroom 3.10m (10'2") x 2.46m (8'1")
Third Bedroom 3.17m (10'5") x 1.73m (5'8")
Bathroom 1.88m (6'2") x 1.83m (6'0")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69781426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.