3 bedroom terraced house to rentCrofton Park Road, London, SE4
|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (384 days ago)|
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating E
- Modern Bathroom With Walk In Shower & Separate Standalone Roll Top Bath
- 2 Storey House Split Over 3 Floors
- Galley Kitchen With Appliances & Double Doors To Well Maintained Gardens
- Plenty Of Free On Street Parking.
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area With Wooden Floor
Attractive terraced 3 double bedroom house situated in the popular Honor Oak/Crofton Park area. The 2-story house is split over 3 floors with the third bedroom being a loft conversion overlooking the beautiful private garden. The bathroom is modern with a walk in shower and separate standalone roll top bath. It also has plenty of storage and the floor is tiled with underfloor heating. The hallway leads into an open-plan living and dining area with wooden floors throughout. Each room contains a feature fireplace and built in shelving. Under stair storage. The stairs and first floor bedrooms are carpeted. The two bedrooms have built in wardrobes and feature fireplaces. Loft bedroom is large with 2 skylight windows and storage space under the eves. Galley kitchen has appliances in good condition and double doors lead into the well maintained garden. Garden has a decked area outside kitchen. Grass area and well established trees and plants offer privacy from neighbours. Also has a garden shed. House situated close to 2 train stations. Great transport links to Central London. Plenty of free on street parking. Excellent neighbourhood, close to several good schools. Deposit is £2,562 which is equivalent to 6 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Students, No DSS/Benefits, No Sharers, No Smokers.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howsy, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.