|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (294 days ago)|
- Now Available (BRAND NEW)
- Brand new modernised flat
- Over 1000 sq ft
- Two/Three bedrooms (two doubles, one single)
- Three bathrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Reception room with access to a conservatory
- Small garden patio
- Separate WC
- Extra fourth room which can be aï¿½study
Now Available (BRAND NEW)
A great opportunity to rent this nearly modernised two/three bedroom lower ground flat with a garden patio.
The flat is over 1000sq feet and is brand new and renovated to a very high standard and features, reception room with access to a conservatory that provides excellent natural light. The development is built and maintained to a very high standard . The property comprises two double bedrooms and one single, three bathrooms (two en-suite), modern kitchen, separate WC and another small study.
£895 per week (furnished/unfurnished/part furnished)
EPC Band - C
Council Tax Band - E (Kensington & Chelsea Council)
Successful tenancy fees apply of £100 including VAT for admin + £25 including VAT per tenant referenced.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69785006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAM0008E8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.