|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (273 days ago)|
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY
- CLOSE BY TO PARLAUNT PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
- EASY ACCESS TO M4 & M25 MOTORWAYS
- WALKING TO LANGLEY MAINLINE RAILWAY
- LARGE LOUNGE
- SEPERATE KITCHEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
Deceptively spacious three bed mid terrace property. Located within a short walk of Parlaunt Park Primary school as well as local amenities. The property also has outstanding links to the M4/M25 motorways and Langley Mainline Railway. Features include entrance hall, large lounge, kitchen/dinner, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, a further single bedroom, off street parking and private rear garden. The property comes unfurnished and is available early November 2017.
Property ref: 121_1779_4530528
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69788561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4530528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Flatman Partnership, Langley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.