|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Fantastic Condition and Fully Furnished
- Spacious Lounge
- Private Communal Garden
- Parking Available
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Open Kitchen/Living Room Space
- Communal Garden
- 5 minute walk from West Ham station
- Secure door entry system
- Rent directly from the Landlord
Property reference number 5706067. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A beautiful 3 bedroom flat, with a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and WC. A great open plan kitchen lounge living area and large sized bedrooms. Amenities include gas central heating and double glazing. Fully carpeted, clean and well maintained common areas. Fully furnished with all kitchen appliances, bedroom furniture and the advantage of renting directly from owner/landlord.
Common balcony with a view of the Docklands, overlooking a big and well kept grassy communal garden. A short 5 minute walk to West Ham station which has great links via the Jubilee; District and Hammersmith & City Lines; Docklands Light Railway; and c2c Rail Service.
This fantastic location is just one stop away from Westfield Shopping Centre which is famous for great shops and a wide array of restaurants.
* Please quote ref. 5706067 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69792425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706067_51842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.