|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (233 days ago)|
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- One double and one single bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Generous reception room
- Unfurnished with white goods
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Storage Heating
- Carpet throughout and linoleum in the bathroom and kitchen
- This property is available immediately for working tenants only
** JUST REDUCED **
Strettons Residential are pleased to offer this purpose built 2 bedroom ground floor flat, situated in the vibrant Wanstead area off Hermon Hill, offering easy access to Wanstead High Street and Wanstead/Snaresbrook stations (central line - Zone 4).
The property comprises, two bedrooms (one double & one single bedroom) one generously sized reception room, separate fitted kitchen with electric oven/hob/extractor, Fridge Freezer and washing machine and a family bathroom supplying a separate shower/bath and WC.
The property also benefits from electric storage heating and double glazed windows. The property has carpet throughout and linoleum in the bathroom and kitchen. Parking is allocated by way of residents permit. This property is available immediately to working tenants only.
For more information about this property or to arrange a viewing, please call Strettons Residential on 0208 520 9911.
EPC Rating: D (55)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69793961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.