|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (322 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom apartment in prestige development
- Fantastic light and airy open-plan reception room
- Kitchen with marble worktops and Miele appliances
- Video entry systems, CCTV system and 24 hour concierge
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating to hallways, bathrooms and cloakrooms
- Close to a wealth of amenities and excellent transport links
- Comfort heating/cooling to main living areas
LONG LET. Set on the lower ground floor of Savoy House, a luxurious new London development, this exquisite one bedroom apartment boasts an open-plan reception room and a generous sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The development overlooks Sir Christopher Wren's Grade 1 listed St Clement Danes church and is flanked by Somerset House and some of the world's most famous universities including King's College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.