|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (306 days ago)|
- FREE REFERENCE CHECKS
- MINUTES FROM CANARY WHARF
- NEAREST DLR STATION IS BLACKWALL DLR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- PART LAMINATE FLOORING
- GREAT ROAD LINKS ONTO A12 AND A13
- NO DHSS
- RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS APPLY
*FREE REFERENCE CHECKS*
A greatly located two bedroom semi detached house with parking - available NOW - situated within walking distance from Canary Wharf - this property is one not to be missed - closest stations are Blackwall DLR and Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line). This property is close to Canary Wharf Shopping Shopping Complex and amazing bars and restaurants.
This property boasts spacious rooms, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and main bathroom.
Skampi have managed this property for many years and it definitely one to view.
For those who travel by car you will find it easy to join onto main roads such as the A13 and A12 as they are within seconds from this location.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69814523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference VANTAGE33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skampi, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.