|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- New build
- Easy access to town/station
- Local amenities
- Brand new kitchen and bathroom
- Heating inc * Internet inc * Water inc *
Flat 5, Russell Street, Reading, RG1 7XD
Available from: 17/11/17
Gas central heating, internet and water rates inc
Brand new flat in this highly sought after development just minutes from the town centre.
This charming executive studio flat is perfect for those looking for high standards and is ideally suited for those working in town centre or commuting.
The flat comes fully furnished and internet, heating and water rates are included and has the benefit of a large walk in wardrobe.
* New build * Easy access to town/station * Local amenities * Brand new kitchen and bathroom * Heating inc * Internet inc * Water inc *
Studios £195 for the first tenant, £60 for additional tenants
Credit search £25 per applicant
Updated Tenants Guide on how to rent can be found at www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-rent
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure the information provided is accurate no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions.
EPC certificates can be found at www.epcregister.com
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69820169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RussellStreet3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by You-Rent, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.