|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms; master with en-suite shower room and door to balcony
- Refurbished kitchen and en-suite bathroom.
- Three-piece bathroom suite
- Allocated and visitor parking; Communal gardens
- Available now
Adams Estates are proud to present this recently refurbished, modern and spacious apartment situated in the heart of Reading Town Centre. This exquisite apartment is located within a few minutes walk of the mainline train station, making it ideal for both professionals and commuters alike. The property comprises two bedrooms, two refurbished bathrooms, a light and spacious living/dining area and a brand new fitted kitchen. Outside is secure gated entrance with allocated parking and communal gardens. Other benefits include double glazing and a private balcony. Available now, Part furnished. White goods include fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.