|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Generous size rooms decorated to a high standard
- Kitchen/Diner fitted with dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Garage located next to house and garden.
- uPVC double-glazing and Gas central heating throughout
- Attractive gardens with a patio and garden shed
Please quote reference 32599 when enquiring about this property
Quantock Close is in a great location to travel to Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas. The house has good sized rooms which are decorated in neutral shades. There is a great community feel to the area for all ages. It is very close to the cycle path which makes commutes and exercise a lot easier.
To the front of the property there is an open planned garden, facing out onto a green. The front path leads to the front porch which has an outside light and gives additional storage space, with a radiator.
Through a secure door that leads to the hallway, with a radiator. A glazed door leads to the lounge.
A generous size lounge with a feature fireplace incorporating a coal effect gas fire. A large window which overlooks the open plan garden and green. Long radiator under the window. Central light fitting and recess lights with dimmer switch. Laminated floor. Curtains will be left in place.
Spacious kitchen/diner with fitted oak units, under lighting and fitted appliances, large under stair cupboard for more storage. Lovely outlook to an attractive rear garden and patio. It is a lovely area to sit out in the Summer and relax.
2 bedrooms of equal size one bedroom has fitted, mirrored wardrobes the other bedrooms has a fitted wooden wardrobe. Curtains/blinds will be left in place.
1 smaller bedroom with a fitted cupboard.
Modern bathroom suite with a Mira shower over the bath and shower screen. Venetian blind, extractor and modern lighting.
Rear Garden and Garage
The garden has established shrubs and patio area. An outside tap and a wooden storage shed for garden equipment. Through the back gate is access to the garage with a new fitted white door.
The house has been maintained to a high standard. There will be a Landlord's Electrical Safety Certificate and Gas Safety Certificate.
There are fire and carbon monoxide alarms in place.
From Tower Road South turn into Mill Lane then take the second turning on the right into Cloverlea Road then take the next right into Quantock Close.
Suitable for a family or couples.
Sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.