|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (344 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Unfurnished/Part Furnished
- Available mid December
- Portered mansion flat
- Administration Fee £180.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Reference Fee £48.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Deposit Protection Fee £30.00 incl.VAT per tenancy
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current Band: D
- Environmental Impact Rating Current Band: D
A fantastic opportunity to rent this very stylish, lateral apartment, meticulously designed throughout, with great attention to detail. The apartment provides over 1,730 square feet of luxurious living. Located on the second floor (with lift) of this handsome red brick mansion block. The bespoke modern kitchen is large enough to dine in with ample storage and large sash window. The double reception room benefits from a southerly aspect with glazed arch and french doors to the balcony and splay bay of sash windows, overlooking the courtyard and tree lined Avenue. There is also an ornate fireplace and bespoke fitted book shelving. The apartment also benefits from generous ceiling height, oversize door frames and walnut flooring throughout. The master bedroom features a large walk in wardrobe with fitted closet space and two sash windows. There are two further bedrooms, family bathroom and separate guest WC. There is also capacious storage.
Available 15th December offered unfurnished/part furnished. Administration & Referencing Fee is £228 inclusive of VAT per Tenant. Deposit Protection Fee £30 inclusive of VAT per tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69838619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27360080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.