|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (234 days ago)|
- Charming Two Bedroom Cottage
- Arranged on Three Floors
- Tastefully Furnished Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Public Car Park Close By
- Close To Town, Marina & Ferry
- Fitted Galley Kitchen With Appliances
- Pretty Courtyard Garden
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Regret No Pets Or HB
Located in the heart of the famous yachting town of Cowes with its diverse shops, marina and ferry link this quite delightful cottage offers stylish and very comfortable home.
The accomodation briefly comprises lovely cosy lounge with feature fireplace, light and airy dining room with french doors leading to the charming and private courtyard garden. The modern, galley style kitchen is fitted out to a high standard with hob and oven and appliances including a dishwasher.
On the first floor there is a good size double bedroom and a beautiful family bathroom with bath and shower cubicle. Stairs lead to the 2nd bedroom which has been thoughtfully arranged to maximise
the space on offer but easily accommodates the two single beds
Other features include gas central heating, and UPVC double glazing.
Presented and furnished in a very apt nautical theme this property is well worth viewing to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
Regret no pets, HB or children.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69839801.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000466952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.