|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 April 2018 (102 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- KITCHEN WITH ELECTRIC COOKER
- BATHROOM WITH BATH AND ON TAP SHOWER ATTACHMENT
- BUILT IN STORAGE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND OFF STREET PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND 5-10 MINUTE DRIVE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- NEW DECORATION AND NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- RENT £350.00 PCM BOND £450.00
- ADMIN FEE £150.00 PER PROPERTY REFERENCING FEE £125.00 PER TENANT GUARANTOR FEE £50.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00
Two bedroom flat located in a sought after location, having recently been decorated throughout this is a must see property. The property comprises of; entrance/hallway with newly fitted carpet, kitchen with electric cooker, spacious lounge with newly fitted carpet, bathroom with bath and on tap shower attachment and two double bedrooms with new carpets. The property also benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and off street parking. Only a short walk to all local amenities and a 5-10 minute drive into the Town Centre.
RENT £350.00 PCM
**AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.