|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (286 days ago)|
- Lovely Mid Terraced Property
- Highly Popular Stoke Park Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms * Lounge
- Cloakroom * En-Suite * Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room *Available Early Dec
- D/Glazed * Gas C Heating
- Gardens * Off Street Parking
- Unfurnished With White Goods
Michael Nicholas Estate Agents are pleased to offer this mid terraced property which is located within the highly popular 'Stoke Park' area of Bristol. The property is situated within close proximity to the large business sites of UWE, MOD and Hewlett Packard, as well as having excellent access to all road and motorway networks.
In brief the property offers, entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/dining room.
To the first floor can be found 2 double bedrooms (master with en-suite facilities) and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers, front and rear gardens and off street parking.
The property is available from the start of December and it's offered un-furnished with the Landlord supplying kitchen white goods.
No housing benefit, no smokers, no sharers, no students and no pets please.
From the Avon Ring Road turn into Coldharbour Lane continuing through the roundabout taking 2nd right into Wright Way, follow Wright Way. Number 49 can be found in a small cul-de-sac off to the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 359053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.