|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (324 days ago)|
- Two Bedroomed Third Floor Apartment
- Lift Access to all floors
- Off Road Parking
- Private Balcony
- Family Bathroom and Master En Suite
- Modern Kitchen w/ Integrated Appliances
- Available Immediately
- EPC: C
Anthony James are pleased to present to the Lettings Market third floor modern penthouse within walking distance of Churchtown Shops and Hesketh Park. The property briefly comprises of: hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen with some appliances, two bedrooms the master having en-suite shower room and bathroom incorporating three piece suite. The property further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC glazing, sliding doors from lounge and master bedroom leading onto a private balcony, off road parking and lift access. The Landlord will consider housing benefit with a suitable guarantor. This property is available immediately and will be managed by the Landlord. EPC: C.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton St toward Manchester Rd/B5245, continue onto Queens Rd/B5280, continue to follow B5280, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Park Ave.
9' 7'' x 9' 1'' (2.94m x 2.77m)
Modern fitted kitchen with window to side, matching range of base and eye level units with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan and mixer sink.
20' 11'' x 18' 4'' (6.38m x 5.59m)
Spacious living area with laminate wood effect flooring, window to side, radiators to rear and side, sliding doors onto balcony.
11' 3'' x 15' 2'' (3.44m x 4.63m)
Bedroom with laminate wood effect flooring, radiator to side, door to en suite shower room, sliding doors onto balcony.
En Suite Shower Room
11' 3'' x 6' 0'' (3.44m x 1.84m)
En suite shower room with partially tiled walls, built in shower, heated towel rail, WC and wash hand basin.
8' 2'' x 14' 7'' (2.49m x 4.46m)
Bedroom with laminate wood effect flooring, window to side, radiator to side.
5' 2'' x 10' 4'' (1.59m x 3.16m)
Fitted bathroom with window to side, partially tiled walls, three piece suite comprising bath with shower fitting, WC and wash hand basin.
Off road parking to front and rear.
Well maintained communal areas with stairs and lift access to all floors.
15' 2'' x 5' 9'' (4.63m x 1.76m)
Entrance hall with laminate flooring, radiator to side, doors to cloakroom, bathroom, kitchen, both bedrooms and living room.
2' 0'' x 4' 3'' (0.63m x 1.3m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 416853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.