|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (377 days ago)|
- Short Let
- Balcony with amazing views over London
- Concierge and Communal Gym
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen and recption
- Smart two bedroom flat on 7th floor
Short let. This apartment is set within a smart modern development with a concierge and communal gym. Stylish interior with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private balcony overlooking London. Bright and open plan kitchen/reception room. Fully furnished.
New Festival Avenue is situated within easy reach of plentiful amenities of Canary Wharf which offers a number of dock-side restaurants and bars as well as being only a short distance from All Saints Station. Also available on a medium term let.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lavanda, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.