|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Unfurnished 3 bed linked semi- detached property
- Close to Town Amenities
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Pets at landlord discretion
- DG, GCH, Garage & parking
- EE Rating - C
- Housing Benefit Considered
Unfurnished link Semi-detached 3 bedroom house. Close to town amenties. Property comprises of Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, Bathroom, Garage, parking and gardens front and rear.
Gas central heating
Pets @ Landlords Discretion
EE rating - C
Double glazed entrance door into Hallway. Carpet. Stairs to first floor. Glass door and panel into
LOUNGE - 4.02m x 3.59m. Carpet, two double glazed windows. Radiator, TV point, BT point. Understairs cupboard. Archway to
DINING ROOM - 3.34m x 2.43m. Double glazed window, radiator. Carpet. Door into
KITCHEN - 3.34m x 2.30m. Vinyl flooring, wall and base units, cooker, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Stairs to first floor.
Landing - Double glazed window, radiator.
BATHROOM - Panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen, pedestal handbasin, low level WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1 (front) - 3.90m x 2.69m. Carpet, double glazed window, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 (rear) - 2.84m x 2.79m. Carpet, double glazed window, radiator. Hanging cupboard.
BEDROOM 3 (front) - 2.89m x 2.0lm. Carpet, double glazed window, cupboard, radiator.
Front garden - lawn with hedging on two sides. Drive to garage.
Rear garden - Mainly laid to lawn.
SINGLE GARAGE. Up-and-over door, electric, door to rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference C1456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.