|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (232 days ago)|
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- 2nd floor (with lift access)
- 571 sq. ft.
- Private balcony
- Communal gardens
- 7 minutes to Kingston-Upon-Thames
- 9 minutes to Hampton Wick station
- 35 minutes to Waterloo station
The property is exceptionally bright and airy, enjoying lots of natural light through full-height windows and a neutral décor with engineered wood flooring, matt white walls and neutral carpets.
The property comprises a fully-carpeted double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a fully-tiled bathroom with white sanitary-ware and an open-plan kitchen/living area that enjoys a modern, fully-fitted Symphony kitchen.
The property is ideally located for residents to enjoy the green, open space of Bushy park and high-end amenities in Kingston-Upon-Thames whilst being just 35 minutes from Central London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69848537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regent Letting and Property Management, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.