3 bedroom apartment to rentEarly Rivers House, E20
|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- No Security Deposit (Ts&Cs Apply)
- Free subscription to Hyperoptic 20Mbps fibre broadband
- Open plan kitchen / living area
- Underground parking is available to rent
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Wooden floors; carpeted bedrooms
Located on the 2nd floor of Early Rivers House, this 3 double bedroom home has 2 bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite shower room, and an open plan living area and kitchen. A large private balcony leads off from the living area and the home is minutes walk from Mirabelle Gardens, a public garden with a grassed area, fruit trees and a childrens play area. This home comes unfurnished and neutrally decorated, with wooden floors in the living area, carpet in the bedrooms and underfloor heating throughout.
Situated in the former Athletes Village, East Village is voted the Development of the Decade by the RESI Conference 2016, the homes are owned and managed by Get Living London winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015 and 2016. We do not charge agency fees, no Security Deposit (Ts&Cs apply) and offer a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent. This home is available now so email or call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69853871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living, East Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.