3 bedroom flat to rentBurdett Road, London, E14
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating D
- fully furnished
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven & Hob, Feature Fireplace & Central Island
- Bathroom With Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Large Open Plan Lounge With Wooden Floor & Feature Fireplace
Well presented FULLY FURNISHED three bedroom top floor flat forming part of a lovely Victorian building with accommodation in brief comprising large open plan lounge with wooden floor and feature fireplace, furnished with a couch, coffee table and rug, fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob & feature fireplace, three bedrooms all furnished with beds, bedside tables and wardrobe, and bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
Available 17th December 2017. Deposit is £3,032 which is equivalent to 6 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Smokers.
Pets, Children, Students, DSS/Benefits, Sharers Welcome.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NA Technologies, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.