|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Newly Built Home - Solar Panels
- Large Lounge
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Car Barn And Additional Parking Space
- Available: 2nd December 2017
Brand new semi-detached house on quiet close within a short walk of Barnham mainline Railway Station and local amenities.
Newly Built three bedroom semi-detached house located in quiet close.
The property consists of Entrance Hall leading to the Lounge which is a bright room offering under stairs storage.
Doors leading to the kitchen/dining room finished to a high standard.
There is a downstairs cloakroom situated between the lounge and kitchen.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The master bedroom is a double room benefiting from built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors and modern en suite shower room.
There are 2 further bedrooms.
The bathroom comprises of a white suite with 'P' shaped bath and is finished to a high specification.
The property is fitted with solar panels.
The property benefits from being neutrally decorated throughout, gas central heating and double glazing.
There is a car barn with additional parking space.
Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69871568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27362761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.