|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Apartment Within this Sought After West Wapping Development
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Reception
- Day Time Porter
- Close to Local Bus Routes and Amenities
- Close to St Katharine's Dock, Tower Hill and Wapping Stations
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
ea2 are pleased to offer to rent this two bedroom apartment in a highly sought after development. Boasting 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a larger than average Reception room, situated on the 2nd floor with lift access and a private south/West Balcony. The block further benefits from a concierge and secure underground parking. Close to St Katharine's Dock and Tower Hill station. Only moments away from the sought after St. Katherine's dock and its many bars, restaurants and Friday market. This property is perfectly located for those wanting an easy commute to both the City and Canary Wharf. Waitrose is minutes away, close to transport and other amenities. Available Now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69874490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27363180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.