|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Executive detached home in semi rural location
- Two well proportioned reception rooms
- Stylish contemporary breakfast kitchen
- Large separate utility room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, balcony & luxury en suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Ideal location for Birmingham Airport, NEC and Hams Hall. Easy access to local motorway
- EPC=C (Available Now)
John Shepherd Lettings are pleased to offer this executive and stylish detached home in the ideal location for Birmingham Airport and the NEC with also sasy access to local motorway networks.
The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway with high gloss floor tiling following through into a contemporary breakfast kitchen and large separate utility, two well proportioned reception rooms one with woodburner. To the first floor; master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, balcony offering open countryside views and luxury en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, double shower and TV, three further decent double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower and bath. The property has allocated parking spaces and garden with patio and large lawned area. Secure access into property. High specification finish throughout, viewing essential to appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.