|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (408 days ago)|
- One Bedroom
- High specification bathroom
- Balcony with stunning canal views
- 2nd floor west facing apartment
- Close to Mile End & Limehouse stations
- Private & secure cycle store
A smart modern one bedroom apartment in the hugely popular development by Regent's Canal. With a great sized open plan kitchen living area, double bedroom, high specification bathroom and good storage, this property is a fantastic example of luxury London living. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor with stunning views towards the canal, which you can enjoy from the private balcony. The property is finished to an exceptional standard with spot lighting, wooden flooring with underfloor heating. The property is just a short walk away from Limehouse DLR and the popular bars and restaurants on Narrow Street is just a stone throw away. The apartment is available now.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.