|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (152 days ago)|
- A spacious light and airy open-plan living/kitchen area
- Two bedrooms; Master with en-suite shower room
- Modern family-sized bathroom; Allocated parking
- Furnished; Balcony
- Walking distance to local amenities and bus routes
- EPC rating: B; Managed by HASLAMS
A brand new, two bedroom, second floor apartment in the sought-after Kennet Island development. Within walking distance of Green Park, local amenities and transport links and with easy access to the M4 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69885626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 87496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.