6 bedroom property to rentMuirhead of Kincairney, Snaigow Estate, Dunkeld, Perthshire, PH8
|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (352 days ago)|
- Traditional stone built detached property
- Private position on rural Estate
- Flexible accommodation
- Easy access to A9 north and south
- Available unfurnished from 8/1/18
- Deposit: £1,650
- No cats, dogs considered
- Landlord Reg No: 291256/340/22401
- EER: F(33)
Traditional 1½ storey stone built house in a quiet, private position on a rural Perthshire Estate. Kitchen, Utility Room, Lounge, Bathroom, 6 Bedrooms. Benefits from OCH, large private garden, garage and further store. Available immediately unfurnished. Dogs considered. Council Tax Band: E. Deposit £1,650. Landlord Registration No: 291256/340/22401. EER: Band F(33).
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69896969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PEL160078_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Perth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.