|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FULLY FURNISHED THROUGHOUT
- NEAUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- ON SITE PROPERTY MANAGER AND CARETAKER
- WATER BILL INCLUDED IN RENT
Two bedroom apartment, situated in a prime location of Stockton on Tees. Fully furnished throughout and tastefully decorated to a good standard. Perfectly suited to professionals or students.
Well presented lounge with neutral walls and soft beige carpets. The lounge comes with luxurious brown leather sofa, wooden dining table and chairs and TV stand. From the lounge you have a fully fitted kitchen with beech wall and base units, white splash back tiling, white walls and undemanding linoleum flooring. The kitchen includes integrated oven and hob and under unit fridge with freezer compartment.
Leading from the hallway is a neutrally decorated, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, double bed and mattress. The bathroom is recently fitted and is complete with WC, hand basin and bath with shower overhead. The bathroom is finished with large cream tiles and bathroom mirror.
Externally there is secure parking, accessible via a fob entry system. On site there is a property manager and caretaker. There is a communal laundry room.
Call to book your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69901892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000471447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.