|Added on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Beautiful Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Modern Bathroom
- 0.3 Mile From South Woodford Station
- Off Road Permit Parking
- Energy Efficent Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Split Level Apartment
- Available NOW
Hetheringtons are delighted to be sole agent of this two double bedroom split level apartment, situated in a sought after development in South Woodford and just 0.3 miles from South Woodford underground station and local amenities .
The kitchen has been completed to a high standard, with built in appliances including integrated gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and extra storage cupboard. The living area is well sized and big enough for a lounge and seperate dinning area, it is simply decorated, bright and warm with an abundance of natural light flooding through.
The master bedroom is a bright and spacious with built in wardrobes and big enough to hold a full set of bedroom furniture, whist still having plenty of floor space. The second bedroom is slightly smaller, but still big enough for a double bed and also comes with built in wardrobes. The bathroom is a modern three piece suite, including bath with over head shower, wash basin and low flush w/c.
viewing is highly recommend
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69903518.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LMFB_18THEC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, South Woodford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.