|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Modern Two Bed Town House
- Spacious Reception Room With Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Diner With White Goods
- Two Good Size Bedrooms, One With Built In Wardrobe
- Modern Bathroom, Rear Lawn & Patio With Off St Pkn
Not to be missed and available now. This two bed house is located on a quiet cul de sac in Bispham and should be viewed to be appreciated. Accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule through to lounge with gas fire, modern fitted kitchen diner with white goods (optional), two good size bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom with shoer over bath. Externally there is a private rear garden which is lawned with patio area and off street parking for up to 3 cars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69903821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159793R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.