|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (220 days ago)|
- 1 month security deposit
- All bills included
- High-speed unlimited Wi-Fi included
- Large communal kitchen with dining area
- Property maintained weekly by cleaner
- Available early December 2017
All bills included. Single room in a four bedroom house share located just off Dalston Lane, E8 - providing plenty of shops and conveniences reachable in seconds. The large communal kitchen area is well-equipped and features a dining area, further leading to the property's private rear garden.
The property is situated just moments away from the junction whereby Dalston Lane, Balls Pond Rd, Kingsland Road & Kingsland High Street conjoin, offering plenty of shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, supermarkets and of course; excellent transport links - providing access towards the city via bus routes and overground rail.
All bills are included within the rent, along with high-speed unlimited Wi-Fi. A cleaner is employed to visit the property on a fortnightly basis to clean all communal areas of the property, providing convenience and well-being for tenants.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102061000425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkes Property Group, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.