|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (379 days ago)|
- Expansive three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Spacious dual aspect reception with vaulted ceilings
- Additional mezzanine level reception room
- Large master bedroom with mezzanine dressing room, en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms
- Two private balconies
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and utility room
- Underground parking and porter
LONG LET. Situated within a prime location close to the River and City, this exceptional three bedroom penthouse boasts a magnificent interior with stunning period detail and exquisite entertaining space.
Telfords Yard is just a short walk from the picturesque St Katharine Docks for a range of shops, bars and restaurants, and a Waitrose supermarket. Quick and convenient transport can be found at local Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Shadwell stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69906299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.