|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (163 days ago)|
- LUXURY HOME
- HIGH END EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEW FURNITURE IN BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- INCLUDING UTILITY BILLS
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- IDEAL FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MUST SEE
Double Bedroom Available
Situated within easy access to Reading University, Reading Town Centre, Oracle Shopping Complex, M4 and A329 are these brand new high end Double bedrooms and Large En-Suite bedrooms. The property comprises of Large open plan kitchen/lounge area leading to the landscaped rear garden area, utility area, W.C, shared bathroom on the first floor for rooms 6 and 3, The kitchen is stylish with high end applicanes and work surfaces and contains a breakfast bar.
Chest of Drawers
Wardrobe (Some Area Built In)
Ensuite shower room with shower, sink and toilet.
The property also benefits from One parking space per En-Suite bedroom, gas central heating throughout, Luxury En-Suite shower rooms, high standard furnishings and appliances.
There is a large communal garden with two picnic benches and an allocated parking space for each en-suite bedroom
All rooms are inclusive of gas, water, electric, council tax, TV, TV Licence in communal area, high speed hard wired and wireless Internet and a cleaner who cleans the communal areas.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.