2 bedroom flat to rentStadium Place, Walthamstow, E4
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Renting directly from a reputable landlord
- All apartments come with outside space
- apartments benefit from an ensuite bathroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Iconic new residential development
- Furniture options available at an additional cost
L&Q are pleased to present to market two bedroom apartment for rent at this iconic new development.
furniture is available at an additional cost per month.
These homes are located on the exciting re-development of Walthamstow Dogs Stadium which truly enhances and celebrates the historic character of the stadium. The development is located close to both Lee Valley Park and Walthamstow Centre, which hosts a number of shops, boutique cafes and markets. In walking distance, you can find several supermarket brand stores at your convenience.
This particular apartment has two bathrooms.
Residents will be able to enjoy parking, cycle storage and landscaped play areas for children as well as a proposed nursery and proposed sports facility on site.
Please call us on 0208 853 6937 to arrange an appointment.
Please note images shown are CGI's (Computer Generated Images) as well as show home images. While the specification of the apartments remains the same the layout and sizes will differ and floor plans are available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69929462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8312176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.