|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (317 days ago)|
- Great Location
- Beautiful Canal View
- Intercom System
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Immaculate Kitchen
- Impressive Bathroom Complete with Bath and Shower
- Central Heating
- Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- 4th Floor
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this BRAND new IMMACULATE Two Bedroom Apartment in the sought after development of Landmark situated on the 4th floor.
This STUNNING apartment is located within walking distance from Merry Hill Shopping Centre and Brierley Hill Town Centre, offering a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes as well as cinema and other attractions. This property is also located close to many great transport links.
The property comprises of:
* FLAWLESS open plan Reception room offering BRILLIANT floor to ceiling windows and a CLASSY Kitchen complete with integrated appliances such as: Oven, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Fridge/Freeze and a Breakfast Bar.* Two generously sized double bedrooms.
* IMPRESSIVE modern bathroom offering both bath and shower,
* SECURE allocated parking.
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the beautiful apartments and this apartment is Available Now.
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.