|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED, SPACIOUS APARTMENT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FULLY FURNISHED THROUGHOUT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD CAR PARK
- ON SITE CARETAKER AND PROPERTY MANAGER
- WATER RATES INCLUDED IN RENT
Two bedroom apartment, situated in a prime location of Stockton on Tees. Fully furnished throughout and tastefully decorated to a high standard. Perfectly suited to professionals or students.
Fully furnished, spacious open plan lounge and dining room with neutrally decorated walls, attractive laminate flooring, cream sofas and dining table with chairs. Modern kitchen with great range of beech wall and base units, sleek work tops and integrated appliances.
Leading from the hallway are two good sized double bedrooms complete with double bed, bedside cabinets and wardrobe. Family sized bathroom complete with WC, hand basin and bath with shower overhead.
Externally there is secure, allocated parking. On site there is a property manager and caretaker. There is a communal laundry room. Water rates included in rent.
Call to book your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69932531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000471459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.