|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Three bedroom mid town house
- Gas central heating system, Double glazing
- Alarm system, Dining kitchen
- Cloakroom/w.c. Lounge
- White bathroom suite with shower over the bath
- Enclosed gardens to the side and rear elevations
- Storage shed
- Off street parking to the front for one car
- EPC rating B
- Referencing fee £90, Admin fee £144
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation offered on this modern three bedroom mid town house briefly comprising of:- gas central heating system, double glazing, alarm system, dining kitchen, cloakroom/w.c., lounge, stairs, three good sized bedrooms, white bathroom suite, enclosed side and rear gardens, storage shed, off street parking to the front elevation for one car. To let unfurnished, sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69932759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100808004691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.