1 bedroom flat to rentBanbury House, Victoria Park, Hackney, E9
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Close proximity to Victoria Park
- Spacious double bedroom
- Close to Homerton Station
- Rent from a professional landlord
- Fifth floor apartment with lift
- Available furnished or unfurnished
L&Q present to you this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment set within a secure EXLA block which is just moments away from Victoria Park. Homerton Station (Overground) is also just a short 14 minute walk away.
Situated within a peaceful street in the heart of Victoria Park, this is an immaculately presented one bedroom, third floor flat with a generous reception room large double bedroom. Banbury Road is only moments from the shops, bars and pubs of Victoria Park Village while the lakes, fountains and green open spaces of beautiful Victoria Park are also very nearby. There is a regular bus route to the city and the A12 offers motorists swift access out of London and to the Docklands and London Fields (British Rail) and Mile End Underground (Central, Hammersmith and City and District lines) are also close by.
The property features; a good sized reception, separate fitted kitchen, large master bedroom with built in storage and a modern three piece bathroom suite.
Offered furnished or unfurnished and available now.
Call the L&Q team today to arrange an appointment on 0208 853 6937.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69933446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8312813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.