|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (173 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom cottage
- Sought after village location
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and roll top bath
- Lovely views
- Downstairs WC
- Alarmed garage with electrics
The accommodation briefly comprises;
Entrance hallway with downstairs wc, spacious lounge with stunning feature fireplace and doors leading to courtyard, lounge also with telecom system. Kitchen fully fitted with integrated appliances and gas hob.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both with stunning views and a lovely family bathroom with roll tap bath and a separate shower.
The property has under floor heating throughout and energy efficient lighting which will keep the cost of bills low.
The cottage is furnished with the following items:
Washer / dryer
Dining table plus four chairs
1 x King size bed
1 x double bed
Built in wardrobe
The property also benefits from off road parking and an alarmed garage with electrics.
Call Frank Innes today for any further information and to secure your viewing on this beautiful home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000236881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Coalville.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.