|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (376 days ago)|
- Corner Terraced House
- NO DSS or PETS
- One Double Bedroom
- Living Room & Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Allocated Parking Space
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC - C70 C73
Cross Keys Estates are pleased to present this ideal first home in the popular modern estate known as Manorfields in Efford. The property is in good condition throughout and boasts uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and one allocated parking space. we highly recommend an early internal viewing on this lovely home!
No DSS or Pets. For only £525PCM.
The Property - This charming corner terraced house offers a fantastic first time home as it is in good condition throughout and offers a low maintenance home. The accommodation briefly comprises living room, kitchen, one double bedroom and a modern bathroom along with several storage cupboard/fitted wardrobe. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating are installed throughout the property and one allocated parking space is included.
Local Area - Nicely positioned along a quiet street in the residential area of Efford, the property benefits from a convenient location close to a number of local amenities found nearby along Torridge Way, Higher Compton or Mutley Plain. Regular bus services operate nearby along Blandford Road giving access into Plymouth City Centre and other areas further afield. The local primary school 'High View' is most popular locally and currently boasts an outstanding Ofsted Report.
Plymouth - Plymouth is a city on the south coast of Devon, about 37 miles south-west of Exeter and 190 miles west-south-west of London, between the mouths of the rivers Plym to the east and Tamar to the west where they join Plymouth Sound to form the boundary with Cornwall, it is also adjacent to one of the most natural harbours in the world. To the North is the Dartmoor National Park extending to over 300 square miles and which provides excellent recreational facilities. The city is home to more than 260,000 people, making it the 30th most populated city in the United Kingdom and the second-largest city in the South West, after Bristol and has a full range of shopping, educational and sporting facilities. There is mainline train service to London (Paddington) and to Penzance in West Cornwall. Plymouth is governed locally by Plymouth City Council and is represented nationally by three MPs. Plymouth's economy remains strongly influenced by shipbuilding and seafaring including ferry links to Brittany and Spain, but has tended toward a university/student economy since the early 2000's. It has the largest operational naval base in Western Europe – HMNB Devonport.
Living Room - 3.63m x 4.17m (11'11" x 13'8") -
Kitchen - 3.63m x 1.65m (11'11" x 5'5") -
Bedroom - 3.63m x 2.90m (11'11" x 9'6") -
Tenant Fees - Tenant Fee Schedule (all prices inclusive of VAT)
Individual Room £120.00
Studio Apartment £160.00
One Bedroom Property £228.00
Two Bedroom Property £330.00
Three Bedroom Property £354.00
Four Bedroom Property £384.00
Five (plus) Bedroom Property £420.00
1. The Tenant Fee is NON REFUNDABLE and becomes due on reserving a property or agreeing a tenancy. However, if the agreement fails due to action(s) of the Landlord or Cross Keys Estates (Lettings Department) then a refund will be considered.
2. A property will be held for a maximum of 28 days from payment of the Tenant Fee
3. The Tenant Fee includes referencing, tenancy agreement admin, general administration and inventory checks.
4. Each property that is available on our website has confirmation of the exact Tenant Fee in the “agent fees” tab when full details are selected.
Other Fees & Charges (all prices inclusive of VAT)
Application per Guarantor £60.00
Tenancy Renewal Fee per agreement £60.00
Company or Business Reference Fee £360.00
Late payment of rent administration charge £30.00
Amendment of existing tenancy agreement £36.00
Pet Deposit (added to deposit & lodged with *DPS £100.00 per pet
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69935963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27366262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.