|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (283 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms
- Front facing lounge with feature fireplace
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Garage and off road parking
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
- Available now
Two bedroom, ground floor apartment in a popular location. Available to rent from early November 2016.
The accommodation comprises, living room, newly fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath and 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. Garage and parking to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69941891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100637011602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.